Enjoy a full day in enchanting Cinque Terre with stops at Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Corniglia. Go on an easy coastal walk with beautiful views over the coast and enjoy a shared boat ride to Vernazza.
Your first stop will be at the Riomaggiore, after an easy walk that allows you to see magnificent views of the coastline.* Upon arriving at the charming village of Manarola, you will have ample time to explore its narrow alleys and pretty squares.
From Manarola, you will enjoy a shared boat ride to reach the most beautiful town of the Cinque Terre - Vernazza. The town of Vernazza faces the horizon and with its large open harbor, castle and church, it conjures up all the magic of the Cinque Terre.
You will be having a relaxing lunch at one of the open-air restaurants that line the waterfront and then take a stroll through the back streets of the town above the harbor to enjoy splendid views along the coast.
For logistical reasons, the local driver-guide will be escorting you as far as Manarola and will make sure you are on board the boat for Vernazza before leaving you. You will be meeting him again in Vernazza after you have had time to explore the town on your own.
Before heading back to Florence, you will be driving up to Corniglia, the only one of the Cinque Terre towns not located directly on the water. Corniglia, is the ideal place to finish our day tour of the Cinque Terre as from the towns Belvedere, you will enjoy some of the best views of the Cinque Terre.
The terraced hills are covered with vineyards that remind visitors of Corniglia's famous wine that has been produced here way back in ancient times. In fact, the wine was so famous back then that vases excavated at Pompeii boasted its virtues.
After enjoying some free time in Corniglia, your tour ends and you will head back to Florence.
- Lovers' Walk Trail at Riomaggiore
- Boat ride to Vernazza
- Local expert English speaking driver-guide
- Entrance fees to the coastal footpath along the Cinque Terre
- Tickets for the shared boat ride along the Cinque Terre (or local train when boat is unavailable)
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Mercedes or similar)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 5 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
- Infant car seat is available by request.
- Operation of public boats is subject to weather conditions. They do not operate during the winter either. In this case, the transfer will be by coastal train or by minivan.
- * Due to landfall that occurred on 24 September 2012, clients will take a coastal train from Riomaggiore to Manarola instead of walking along the Via dell'Amore.
If you cancel a reservation, the following cancellation fees apply:
- 8 days or more: 5%
- 7 to 4 days: 50%
- 3 days or less AND no show: 100%